Septic Inspections for Homebuyers
Buying A Home With A Septic System?
ATS is a unique inspection company. We only perform septic inspections. We do not perform repairs, treatments or installations.
Our service includes:
- Our complete underground open-pit inspection.
- The use of digital cameras to provide visual inspection of all parts of the system.
- Highly trained inspectors that are certified by the Pennsylvania Septage Management Association (PSMA).
- A full report reflecting all on-site findings with a summary report for easy understanding of the system components listing any issues found during our inspection.
DO YOU NEED A CERTIFIED SEPTIC INSPECTION?
Learn more about our accurate and unbiased septic inspection here or speak with one of our specialists today.
Areas covered by this service
- New Jersey (NJ)
- Eastern Pennsylvania (PA)
- Fairfield County in Connecticut (CT)
Learn More About Septic Inspections
Open-Pit Septic Inspection
Our PSMA certified inspectors use the most advanced equipment and inspection methods available to provide you with fast, accurate and unbiased results.Find out more
All of our inspectors are required to be certified through the Pennsylvania Septage Management Association (PSMA) and we have Registered Environmental Health Specialists on staff.Find out more
Septic Inspections FAQs
How long does an inspection take? Are there standards for septic inspectors? You will find the answers to all your septic inspection concerns here.Find out more
Septic Inspections for Realtors and Attorneys
ATS provides septic inspections for the real estate industry. Find out what realtors and attorneys should know about septic systems.Find out more
Septic Inspections for Home Sellers
Real estate deals can fall apart when a malfunctioning septic system is discovered by the buyer. ATS can help you avoid this unfortunate situation.Find out more