Gas Station Inspections and Compliance
ATS technicians are experts in gas station compliance inspections and environmental testing. Up to date with the latest methods and technology, ATS inspections will save you time and money.
ATS Is Your One Source Provider Of:
- Vapor Recovery
- Tank, Line and Leak Detector Testing
- Authorized service provider for Veeder-Root certifications
- Underground storage tank facility inspections (PA IUM & MD 3rd Party etc.)
- Tank Cleaning, Biocide Treatment, Fuel Recovery and Fuel Quality Analysis
- ATG Services
- Helium Testing
- Cathodic Protection Testing
- Sump Testing and Repairs
- Fuel Quality Testing
Our Technicians Have:
- State and Local Certifications
- Tank Testing Certifications
- Line Testing and Leak Detector Certifications
- Level 4 Veeder-Root Certifications
- Cathodic Protection Certifications
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing Certifications
- Helium Testing and Enhanced Leak Detection Certification
- SP001 Aboveground Storage Tank Certifications
- Release Detection Certifications
- Manufacturers Sump Repair Certifications
- Tank Installers Licenses
- OSHA Certifications
ATS provides tracking and reminders of important testing deadlines to eliminate unnecessary questions from State or County Health Authorities.
New EPA Regulations
In July 2015, EPA published the 2015 underground storage tank regulation and the 2015 state program approval regulation. Read more about the revised regulations here.
Complete Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) rules are available in the U.S. Code, Title 42, Chapter 82, Subchapter IX. Read more here.
Educational information and documents:
UST Systems: Inspecting and Maintaining Sumps and Spill Buckets – Practical Help and Checklist. Learn more here.
Meeting Underground Storage Tank (UST) Requirements. Learn more here.
Resources for Operators and Owners. Learn more here.
Operating and Maintaining Underground Storage Tank Systems: Practical Help and Checklists. Learn more here.
Musts for USTs. Learn more here.
Helpful information for New Jersey fuel dispensing facilities and businesses:
General permits and air regulations. Learn more here.
UST regulations. Learn more here.
The New Jersey Small Business Environmental Assistance Program developed a guidance document to help Fuel Dispensing Facilities comply with regulatory requirements for the transfer of fuel.
The New Jersey Fuel Dispensing Facilities Compliance Calendar may only be available as a download here.
Need help with compliance, inspections or testing for your gas station?
Areas covered by this service
- New York (NY)
- New Jersey (NJ)
- Pennsylvania (PA)
- Connecticut (CT)
- Maryland (MD)
- Delaware (DE)
- Virginia (VA)
Protection against corrosion increases the life of metallic fuel tanks helps to avoid the catastrophic results that could be caused spill.Find out more
Class C UST Operator Training
All gas station operators must be class C certified. Our online training course makes it easy!Find out more