Product Specification Sheet
Here you will find the details of our Mesa 2D tank testing system including a video walk-through with one of our experts.
The Mesa unit was designed using solid state technology and does not contain any mechanical moving parts that require calibration or periodic replacement for wear and tear. This will drastically reduce the cost and downtime for product repairs and maintenance.
READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR TANK TESTING BUSINESS WITH MESA 2D?
Mesa 2D Product Specification Sheet
- Digital Acoustical Non Volumetric Testing
- Third Party Certified
- US National Workgroup Approved
- US Environmental Protection Agency Approved
- Leak rate of 0.1 gph w/ PD=100% & PFA=1.6%
- Certified to 30,000 US gals (113,562.35 liters)
- Certified 0% to 91% vessel product level
Vessel Type: Underground and aboveground
- Solid State Construction- No moving parts
- Adaptable from 2″ (5.08cm) to 4″ (10.16cm) openings
- No external power source required
- Venturi System Vessel Evacuation- non motorized pump
- 1 year warranty
Maintenance: Field replaceable microphone, gaskets, compression rings
Calibration: No calibration required
Water Sensor: Certified to .016 inches (0.04064cm) ingress
Contact our team to request a full product specification data sheet using our contact form or live chat below. Available in various languages including French, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese.
Mesa 2D Sales and Training
Learn how Mesa 2D can transform your tank testing business.Find out more
How Mesa 2D Works
Learn the basics of operating the Mesa 2D system and watch a video of a test being performed.Find out more
Find out how Mesa 2D tank testing technology can pay for itself.Find out more
Mesa 2D FAQs
All your questions about the Mesa 2D system answered.Find out more