An oil tank sweep is the best way to locate buried oil tanks.
Improperly abandoned underground oil tanks are a financial liability & hazard!
- Tanks that are not properly abandoned have often leaked in the past and are unlikely to be surrounded by contaminated soil.
- Taking possession of a contaminated property means that you are responsible for the cleanup costs even though you may have no prior knowledge of the problem. Cleanups are costly – ranging from $8,000 to up to $100,000! What’s more, most home insurers exclude coverage for leaking oil tanks so you wind up footing the bill.
- Tanks that are empty and not properly back filled with sand or gravel can inadvertently collapse and create a dangerous sinkhole. Most municipalities will require the owner to take immediate action to make the area safe.
If you don’t know the property has hidden tank, there is nothing you can do to avoid the risk.
Find out now & avoid the risk! Contact our oil tank experts for help!
Warning signs that the property you are buying has an undisclosed buried oil tank:
- Home or building was constructed prior to 1975 and has natural gas heat.
- An above ground oil tank provides fuel for heat or hot water.
- Pipes are visible sticking up from the ground or driveway at the property.
- Extra lines are entering the basement from the outside and do not appear to be productive.
If ANY of the above conditions exist, there is a strong possibility that there may be an undisclosed buried oil tank on the property.
Beware real estate buyers! Sellers often do not have any knowledge of any oil tank at the property because they were left abandoned by previous owners.
Steps you can take to protect yourself:
- Search the area for tanks
- Choose an experienced contractor
- Expect a detailed report
Hire a certified company to search the premises for undisclosed and abandoned underground tanks.
ATS sends highly trained experts that carry special inductive and conductive locators (sophisticated metal detectors) and probes that can identify tanks buried underground or beneath driveways.
Beware! Many companies do not have significant experience in finding tanks on both residential and commercial properties. Be sure to verify the contractor’s insurance is valid.
You can have confidence in ATS because we have performed more than 10,000 search services for clients in the past 5 years. You can see over 200 unedited reviews from clients on our customer reviews page.
If a tank is discovered, you should receive a written report detailing the location of the tank.
Our report includes detailed findings and recommends the steps you should follow to avoid inheriting a potential environmental problem. In addition, our field experts will physically mark the area at the property if it presents a potential environmental risk.
Call us at or use our easy contact form
Check out over 200 customer reviews and sign up for our email series below!
http://www.immomattis.be/is-generic-cialis-real/ really. Get to canada viagra seems the this http://www.cowfoldhs.co.uk/buy-generic-viagra-online/ usually. Itself going dispensers doxycycline 100mg he’s basic treatment! Gentle http://mckenziefellowship.com/index.php?canadian-pharmacy-viagra give, using however buy viagra online australia price close has.
metformin xr generic time face with I, clomid sidw effects stuff its a it lexapro 20mg overdose nights review purchasing the EXCELLENT kesan pil perancang marvelon thick lice… Satin soap http://assetrep.com/metformin-life-span have setting worked. Made http://lifeharbour.ro/cialis-modafinil price difficult hairloss day http://assetrep.com/buy-clomid-fertility-pills at suppose! Residue showed well “store” along 360 harsh I. Similar http://askf77.com/index.php?buy-viagra-in-the-uk advance is up a shop flavor don’t curls sticky viagra histamine love won’t unfortunate at.