ATS technicians are experts in gas station compliance inspections and environmental testing. Up to date with the latest methods and technology, ATS inspections will save you time and money. We make gas station compliance easy!
Our Experience Gives You Confidence!
We are your one source provider of:
- Vapor Recovery
- Tank, Line and Leak Detector Testing
- Authorized service provider for Veeder-Root certifications
- Underground storage tank facility inspections (PA IUM & MD 3rd Party etc.)
- Tank Cleaning, Biocide Treatment, Fuel Recovery and Fuel Quality Analysis
- ATG Services
- Helium Testing
- Cathodic Protection Testing
- Sump Testing and Repairs
Our Technicians have:
- State and Local Certifications
- Tank Testing Certifications
- Line Testing and Leak Detector Certifications
- Level 4 Veeder-Root Certifications
- Cathodic Protection Certifications
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing Certifications
- Helium Testing and Enhanced Leak Detection Certification
- SP001 Above Ground Storage Tank Certifications
- Release Detection Certifications
- Manufacturers Sump Repair Certifications
- Tank Installers Licenses
- OSHA Certifications
Protection against corrosion increases the life of metallic fuel tanks helps to avoid the catastrophic results that could be caused spill.
By August 2012, all gas station operators must be class C certified. Our online training course makes it easy!