If you tell us, we will listen and we will act.
Many petroleum dealers and service station owners are frustrated with poor service provided by other testing contractors. Typical problems include:
- Arriving late for the specified appointment times.
- Confusing and complicated invoicing.
- Replacement of parts and repairing of systems that were functioning properly.
- Disruption of business and loss of revenue because the contractor requires too much downtime to perform testing and repairs.
- Too many site visits to complete compliance testing.
- General non-responsiveness to client requests and special needs.
ATS and its quality control team make this promise:
If you are not satisfied with our services, we’re not satisfied. All you have to do is tell us once, and we will seek an immediate resolution of the issue.